Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and have an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
Our fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing machinery and cross-functional agility.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Your primary responsibility will be but not limited to NX CAD/CAM where you are part of a Team responsible for sustaining PLM solutions related to Teamcenter, as well as other supporting applications within the PLM Suite.
- Provide customer support, work with vendors and service providers to enable issues resolution and enhancement on CAD and engineering systems
- Support, monitor and track all service requests
- Establish and document best practices, processes, and methodologies for use of CAD/CAM/CAE
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Minimum 5 years of CAD and PDM experience
- Knowledge and understanding of how to work within PLM Operations
- Systems experience with Windows
- Experience with one or more of the following applications: Siemens NX, ANSYS, MATLAB, Solidworks, PowerMill, Mastercam and LabVIEW desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Ability to travel with the occasional opportunity to travel overseas
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.