Sr. Engineering Technician - 2nd Shift
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
All our teams touch every step of the process, that is why our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and working directly with End Users to understand how to deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility. To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
We are looking for a 2nd shift - Senior Engineering Technician for New Product Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support new product design teams through test development, data analysis, and competitor benchmarking.
- Use robust statistical methods to interpret performance data and make formal recommendations to product design teams.
- Operate a variety of power tools in a trade-representative conditions
- Conduct diverse and complex mechanical and electrical tests to ensure product conformance
- Continuously review and interpret tool sensor data to ensure accuracy of testing
- Work directly with project teams to design highly detailed power tool tests
- Prepare test reports to reflect work completed and make recommendations.
- Exercise responsibility for thoroughness, timeliness and accuracy in preparing technical reports on tests performed.
- Prepare these reports utilizing a PC with word processing, database, spreadsheet and statistical/graphical software.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires an education equivalent to a technical Associate Degree.
- Three to five years experience with test equipment, test procedures and methods, mechanical/electrical principles.
- Knowledge of test concepts in the design and development of products and components.
- One year of data acquisition experience and panel wiring.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.