- 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- State of the art facility
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and have an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to design and develop the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
Year after year, our team continues to make significant breakthroughs in the industry. We're just getting started. To learn more about our story click HERE.
Under the direction of the Technical Supervisor, the position will be accountable for the activities of the department requiring the application of skills to operate custom test equipment and other systems in support of R&D and NPD activities.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct diverse and complex mechanical tests using a variety of electrical and mechanical test equipment and techniques
- Exercise responsibility for thoroughness, timeliness and accuracy of work performed
- Training, overseeing and monitoring temporary workers
- Follow work instructions and test rig procedures
- Prepare reports utilizing a PC with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, databases, spreadsheets and statistical / graphical software
- Perform hands-on testing using power tools and accessories
- Perform preventative equipment maintenance and repairs of test equipment
- Knowledgeable of machine component applications and assembly
- Participate in the improvement and development of testing and automated machinery
- Agility to multi-task while maintaining efficiency and organization
- Assist Test Engineers in the design, assembly and programming of test systems
- Contribute to organizational goals and objectives
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Requires an education equivalent to a technical associate degree and three to five years' experience using test equipment for product life and performance testing
- Fundamentals of electronics, AC/DC circuits, motors, sensors, pneumatics and controllers
- Experience with robotics programming is a must, preferably with Fanuc controls
- Knowledge of test concepts in design and development of products and components
- PC hardware and software knowledge with the ability to program in LabVIEW, Visual Basic, and PLC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.