Mobile Application Developer
Who we are: We are the One-Key team, a collaborative tool and equipment platform that helps jobs run smoother, with fewer headaches along the way. On the connected tools team we help users Track and Lock tools, Dial in Performance, pull Utilization data, and give users the Ultimate Control over their tools. Learn more about connected tools.
Our Values: On the One-Key team we strive to deliver customer value, be transparent with work in all directions, embrace empowered, autonomous teams, receive, give, and ask for feedback frequently, and think with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Job: We currently have 4 product teams and are looking to grow. You will be on our connected tools team, helping create and improve the app experience for our One-Key tools. Using your knowledge of Core Bluetooth, you'll work directly with our Electrical Engineers to define and implement communication protocols between the app and power tools. Working collaboratively with UX, QA, and Product Management, you will prototype, test, and build the app interface to make our users more productive on the job site.
Who you are: A self-motivated developer with experience designing and developing native Android apps. You have a strong knowledge of Kotlin, and stay up-to-date with the latest Android platforms and technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems (or related field), and 3+ years of related experience, with Java preferred
- 2+ required years of Android mobile application development experience in a professional environment (on multiple Android devices and OS versions)
- Requires strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of one published app in Play Store
- Experience working with agile methodology such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with following technologies:
- Object Oriented design
- Android activity lifecycle
- Java (to support our legacy code)
- SQLite, Room, Android Architecture Library, Paging Library
- Consuming REST APIs and HTTP services
- Retrofit, OKHttp
- Material Design Framework a plus
- Coroutines, Reactive Programming a plus