Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Jackson, Mississippi
Job Type: Supply Chain/Distribution/Logistics
Date Posted: 4/5/2021
The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for high level supply and inventory planning. They will report to the Materials Manager and drive process accountability and improvements for day-to-day operations and various projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop near and long-term production schedules
- Analyze demand and monitor fluctuations
- Work with Operations to establish level load strategies
- Work with Logistics Manager to drive Continuous Improvement opportunities in the Warehouse
- Work with Supply Chain Analysts and the Supply Planning teams to develop final production schedules
- Monitor inventory with the goal of reducing and improving material flow processes
- Develop and execute inventory strategies for product life cycles and product end-of-life.
- Maintain/develop KPI's including Fill Rate, Schedule Attainment, Inventory, and others
- Monitor total supply schedules of raw materials to call out any risks ahead of time
- Work closely in MRP functions, identifying room for improvement and monitoring accuracy
- Maintain/develop various Excel spreadsheets to accomplish tasks
- Other duties/continuous improvement projects as assigned
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Not ready to apply yet but still interested in building a future here at Milwaukee Tool? Join our Talent Network and be among the first to hear about new job opportunities, hiring events, insider knowledge, company news, and so much more! We look forward to staying connected with you.