Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidate with experience in Sales Analysis. Come join the Sales Operations team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Analyst will drive business insights and act as a key partner to cross-functional teams. This role will build long term, trusted relationships to develop and implement data and reporting structures to align with business objectives.
This role requires a high-performing individual who can display depth and breadth of knowledge of data manipulation and excellent analytical skills and can effectively communicate information across multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a suite of standard sales management reports and rationalize old reports
- Find and effectively communicate clear business insights from complex data sets
- Present analytical findings to Regional Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents
- Collaborate with Sales Management to track and communicate sales programs' performance
- Develop cross functional relationships with Business Intelligence, Channel Marketing, Finance, Supply/Demand and Product Marketing teams to coordinate and manage projects
- Manage and communicate ad hoc sales reports to Sales and other stakeholders
- Lead segments of Milwaukee's Sales onboarding program
- Recommend process improvement efforts and create solutions to optimize collaboration, information sharing and improve sales productivity
- Ensure data integrity by developing and maintaining data quality management solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Four-year college degree in Economic, Finance, or another business-related field
- 1 - 3 years of experience in business analysis or business analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) a must
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface within the Milwaukee sales organization and corporate environment
- Solid customer orientation and ability to develop relationships at all levels of the organization
- Good organizational skills to manage and balance multiple priorities and workflow
- Ability to take or give direction and execute work independently or in a team setting
- Ability to travel 5% of time