At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success. One of our most critical teams is the team at our Distribution Center. Every day, this team is on the front lines making sure our customers receive the right products at the right time. As part of this team, you'll help carry out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and shipping our products.
We are an inclusive workplace that encourages diversity of thought, experience, and background to solve complex problems as one team. Every employee is encouraged to continuously improve and grow, and it is a top priority for managers to develop their teams, making a wide range of internal development opportunities available to all employees.
We are One Team, overcoming obstacles together and celebrating together. Come be part of a winning team that feels like family.
To learn more about our story click HERE.
Team Member Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401(K) program, a wellness program, fitness center, PTO, and much more
- Access to a free on-site wellness clinic for all full-time employees and their dependents who are enrolled in our healthcare plan
- Career advancement opportunities
The HRIS Project Leader is responsible for leveraging the systems in the talent acquisition tech stack to drive data driven recommendations, efficiencies in the management of candidate experiences, and innovation to the hiring process. This role will partner with the Talent Acquisition team to provide data and process efficiencies.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain functional configuration and features of the HRIS with a focus on talent acquisition and candidate tracking
- Partner with TA Business Partners to document HRIT best practices, policies, and procedures for TA team members and relevant hiring managers within Milwaukee Tool
- Facilitate discussions between internal stakeholders and HRIT vendor partners to resolve concerns, leverage new features, and address upcoming business needs
- Manage technology related sourcing systems to promote the company culture, attract increased numbers of high-quality candidates, and reduce time to hire
- Coordinate multiple complementary systems to provide hiring managers and TA Business Partners up-to-date candidates and relevant documentation allowing them analytics in which to determine hiring strategies
- Proactively review current and alternative processes and systems to drive innovation
- Analyze TA data to identify company or industry trends and present recommendations to TA team
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related degree
- 5+ years of experience working in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition with knowledge of ADP RM, Workday HRIS, Office 365, and other technology platforms
- Strong aptitude with technology system architecture
- Highly organized with strong, proven project management skills
- Sound analytical skills with acute attention to details
- Some travel may be required