Coordinator - Talent Recruiting
Olive Branch, Mississippi
At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success. One of our most critical teams is the team at our Distribution Center. Every day, this team is on the front lines making sure our customers receive the right products at the right time. As part of this team, you'll help carry out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and shipping our products.
We are an inclusive workplace that encourages diversity of thought, experience, and background to solve complex problems as one team. Every employee is encouraged to continuously improve and grow, and it is a top priority for managers to develop their teams, making a wide range of internal development opportunities available to all employees.
We are One Team, overcoming obstacles together and celebrating together. Come be part of a winning team that feels like family.
To learn more about our story click HERE.
Team Member Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401(K) program, a wellness program, fitness center, PTO, and much more
- Access to a free on-site wellness clinic for all full-time employees and their dependents who are enrolled in our healthcare plan
- Career advancement opportunities
As the Coordinator for Talent Recruiting you will contribute to the overall success of a collaborative team with a focus on overseeing and coordinating team logistics. You will serve as the team liaison that supports hiring in our most critical business areas.
This role will allow you to be seen as an innovative thinker, which includes; preparing and reviewing operational audits, managing accuracy of employee data, tracking of our contingent workforce, providing administrative support including organizing meetings, travel coordination and day-to-day calendar management, assisting with the preparation of hiring metric reports and participating in work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive the team's operations.
This position is a highly impactful role, interacting with Sr. Leaders and affords you the opportunity to showcase professionalism, process driven approaches and organizational savvy.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities and/or project management in a HR environment
- Manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision, problem solving and exhibiting the ability to make independent, quick decisions
- Have strong attention to detail, customer service skills and proven time management strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with internal clients and hiring managers at all levels through communication and collaboration
- Leverage your technology skills to navigate TA systems and Microsoft tools
- Make independent decisions daily and addressing the best way to handle specific tasks
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with working in a professional corporate environment or equivalent internship
- Excellent organizational/time management skills and able to cope well with a high volume of work
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in talent acquisition/recruitment/Human Resources
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Applicant Tracking Systems (ADP and/or Workday is a plus!) and CRMs
- Must have very strong attention to detail, customer service skills and proven time management strategies
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal clients and hiring managers at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision and exhibit ability to make quick decisions
- Tech savvy: Ability to navigate systems, internet, and intranet sites
- Problem solving and independent decision-making skills