Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and continuing our push to be even more cutting edge!
We are an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, and are looking to add a Senior Developer -- Dynamics AX to our team.
This role reports to the Application Development Manager and will be a problem-solver, providing critical solutions to business problems. These could be in the form of projects, enhancements, or support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical and functional support in the areas of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 & future versions administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, development, testing, security & training.
- Designs and develops Dynamics AX customizations to meet the requirements specified in the Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document.
- Participates in design and code reviews and provides input into the design recommendation and ensures that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Performs unit tests & integrated testing to ensure delivered software solutions are high quality.
- Helps to define FDDs.
- Routinely moves code between environments utilizing best practices.
- Installs ISV or third-party code into codebase.
- Collaborates with business analysts, other programmers, and internal users to identify, analyze, and troubleshoot technical issues related to Integrations and the Dynamics AX application.
- Identifies and escalates impediments, issues, and risks affecting system performance to team lead and immediate supervisor.
- Performs coding changes and development according to established coding standards and best practices.
- High level of knowledge with TFS.
- Experience with X++, SSRS and MS SQL Server while also being proficient with AX database structure, coding and development techniques.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with both technical and non-technical professionals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High level of ability and knowledge in:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 Development
- Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Database Query Languages
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Microsoft Tools including:
- Visual Studio
- Development Platform (.NET)
- Microsoft Programming Languages (VB, C, C++, C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- General experience and skills including:
- 3+ years progressive experience in technical environments
- High level of Verbal and Written communication
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of related experience preferred
We're progressive problem solvers that help build the world -- come join us and let Milwaukee Tool build your career!