Corporate Recruiter - Engineering
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for developing, influencing and executing innovative Talent Acquisition strategies that will attract highly qualified candidates for our Engineering teams. Our Corporate Recruiter will also be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the hiring process and ensuring a positive candidate and hiring leader experience.
What does a great Corporate Recruiter look like?
This individual will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. A great Corporate Recruiter will bring in top talent to Milwaukee Tool, create a best in class candidate experience, as well as best in class experience for the internal and external customers you support.
You will excite us if:
You are passionate and energetic. You enjoy working on numerous things at once and at a very quick pace. You build collaborative relationships across the organization are a key influencer and trusted advisor in your role.
What's in it for you?
Milwaukee Tool has been recognized as one of Glassdoor's 2020 Top Places to Work and BizTimesMedia's Milwaukee's Best in Business 2020 Corporation of the Year! We offer a chance to truly make a difference in a fast paced, innovative environment. You can help us disrupt the industry we compete in! Learn more about our culture here.
Corporate Recruiter Duties and Responsibilities
- Full cycle recruiter responsible for professional, Engineering and Technical positions for our Brookfield, Wisconsin and facilities throughout North America.
- Conduct scoping meetings, determine appropriate recruiting strategies, set expectations, manage consensus meetings and work closely with the hiring managers to ensure positions are filled quickly and efficiently.
- Proven expertise sourcing passive and active Engineering and Technical talent using internet sourcing, social media, professional events, and other nontraditional techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to develop candidate pipelines and maintain strong relationships.
- Proven and effective talent identification and assessment skills.
- Proven success working in dynamic environments with competing priorities.
- Attend and participate in networking activities outside of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrate self-motivation, drive for results, a sense of urgency, resourcefulness, excellent analytical and problem solving.
- Must have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience in a highly selective recruiting environment.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems.
- Full cycle Recruiting experience with a focus in Engineering and Technology preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.