Training Program Manager
Olive Branch, Mississippi
At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success. One of our most critical teams is the team at our Distribution Center. Every day, this team is on the front lines making sure our customers receive the right products at the right time. As part of this team, you'll help carry out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and shipping our products.
We are an inclusive workplace that encourages diversity of thought, experience, and background to solve complex problems as one team. Every employee is encouraged to continuously improve and grow, and it is a top priority for managers to develop their teams, making a wide range of internal development opportunities available to all employees.
We are One Team, overcoming obstacles together and celebrating together. Come be part of a winning team that feels like family.
To learn more about our story click HERE.
Team Member Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401(K) program, a wellness program, fitness center, PTO, and much more
- Access to a free on-site wellness clinic for all full-time employees and their dependents who are enrolled in our healthcare plan
- Career advancement opportunities
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain a comprehensive training programs for all roles across the distribution center
- Provide custom job-related resources requested by leadership to decrease on-boarding time.
- Orient new employees to new roles by conducting training programs; providing learning resources; leveraging distance learning resources
- Develop curriculums in conjunction with leadership; manage updates based on organization changes and business objectives
- Leverage digital solutions to increase the accessibility of training across the distribution center
- Deliver training solutions on location as needed
- Provide feedback to training teams and leadership on program effectiveness and suggest changes to improve results
- Leverage all internal training resources to create a consistent experience for employees; support company development initiatives and deliver to the organization solutions that support company goals
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; participating in related professional organizations
What tools you'll bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent educational / work experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in training, learning and development
- One role of people management is required
- Knowledge and prior experience in training and curriculum development is preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred
Physical and Weightlifting Demands:
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling of tools and boxes
- Standing for long periods of time, as well as repetitive motion
- Operation of a manual pallet jack
- Able to work in various temperature conditions
The physical and weightlifting demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.