Milwaukee Tool is growing and needs a strong leader to effectively manage the HR Systems and continuously improve the company's technology position.
This role is responsible for serving as PMO member to advise and consult with Milwaukee Tool and our parent company, TTI, for best practices, considerations, and governance for an efficient new state of processes.
- Serve as the Workday SME and implement all modules as deemed necessary for the business.
- Post Workday go-live, this role will continue to work with business stakeholders to understand objectives, determine strategy for delivering on stated objectives while recommending best practices for new or updated functionality within Workday to deploy and better support business needs.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Workday by working with all business stakeholders to maximize Workday functionality, capabilities, and operational processes
- Lead change management activities that include approvals by senior leaders and engaging key stakeholders on changes
- Support and/or deliver training programs for HR system users
- Manage the internal Workday Community Manager Support process and serve as a Workday Named Support Contact
- Manage Workday Customer Support to ensure trouble tickets are documented, tested and implemented and attend Quarterly and/or Annual Business Reviews with Workday Customer Success Manager
- Maintain strong relationship with Workday Account Executive to ensure the most optimal pricing is negotiated for additional solutions within Workday
- Applies advanced technical knowledge and employee-centric thinking to ensure Workday is effectively deployed at an enterprise level, generating change and positive outcomes for the organization on a regular basis
- Help others recognize Workday capabilities and opportunities - Constantly leverage technical and Workday expertise to resolve problems, anticipate issues, identify opportunities including needed system configurations within the Workday tenant
- Continuously improve the Workday system, ensure the stability of the platform and maximize the company's investment in Workday
- Ensure that all Workday Modules and any enhancement are cross-functional within the Workday system- all potential issues are considered and mitigated before - being placed into production
- Defect Prioritization and scheduling
- Work with functional and technical team leads to define specific test requirements and approaches
- Manage the testing defect sprints for backlog and release potential, using Agile testing approach and methodologies
- Provide guidance on opportunities to automate activities,
- Serve as or advise on Security Configuration in Workday.
- Lead partnerships and projects with Human Resources, Finance, IT, and various business units including acquisitions that may have conflicting Workday requirements or require custom configurations
- Oversee standard Workday routines including testing and audits as necessary to ensure accuracy and confidence in the system
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Workday data
- Maintains confidentiality and employee data protection
- Develop support team members to accomplish business goals through coaching, reviewing and delegating
- Shares knowledge to continually improve implementation methods
- Continuously network and stay connected with the Workday ecosystem to remain on top of different approaches and best practices for supporting business needs in Workday
- Work special projects as assigned
- Supervisory Responsibilities - Functional and staff management
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or related field; OR equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years' hands-on Workday implementation experience required
- Experience successfully managing high complexity projects
- Demonstrated ability to build mutli-year roadmaps aligned to business priorities
- Strong business partner who is able to quickly learn the business processes and provide strategic insight and guidance