Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and have unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
Our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously implements disruptive technologies that deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility. To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
As a Project Engineer for Milwaukee you will be located at our Corporate & Global Design Headquarter in Brookfield, WI, your primary focus would be to the support of Milwaukee's Accessory products. You will work in test engineering team utilizing your skills and project management ability. The successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, strong desire to succeed, execute design changes and solutions to technical challenges in a fast-paced environment.
You will be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Initiate and lead development projects within the Milwaukee Accessory Business Unit of low to medium scale to support NPD testing and processes.
- Collaborate with other engineering department team members in the development of testing equipment.
- Complete projects on time, at cost, and within budget.
- Meet performance targets.
- Facilitate weekly global team meetings to monitor project milestones and status.
- Present project status and updates to peers and senior management.
- Confirm and document product performance specification.
- Develop and follow procedures and standards to ensuring products meet/exceed established performance criteria.
- Initiate and monitor test lab requests.
- Determine root cause and determines design/engineering solutions.
- Direct and guide engineering support in PRC
What TOOLS you will bring with you:
- Minimum of three years of experience in product design engineering and project management.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical engineering degree.
- Ability and experience leading cross functional teams.
- Team player with strong verbal and communication skills.
- Performs work consistent with expectations.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must have great organizational skills in order to manage several projects and tasks while maintaining project schedules.
- Project Management
- Design of components, assemblies, and systems
- Solid modeling
- Material Selection
- Manufacturing experience
- Assembly experience
- Understand cost drivers associated with materials, labor & overhead.
Other TOOLS we prefer you have:
- High interest in tools of the trade.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10%.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- Industry leading culture of passion and teamwork to deliver for our end-users.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.