Associate Manager Sales Ops - CRM Training and Adoption
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with experience in driving CRM training and user adoption. Come join the Sales Operations team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Reporting to the Senior Manager CRM, the Associate Manager's primary role is to drive training and adoption of CRM across multiple sales channels. The successful candidate will display depth and breadth of functional knowledge of CRM to develop and deliver all aspects of a CRM training program. Successful candidates will build long term trusted relationships to drive user adoption by enabling sales processes and sharing best practices.
This position requires a driven individual able to collaborate effectively with sales leaders and stakeholders across the organization. The Associate Manager Sales Operations -- CRM works proactively to ensure a continuous process of clear communications, thorough training methods, candid feedback, and quality data to and from the system users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training plan to ensure success with users throughout all levels from beginning of hire and beyond
- Create and maintain all communications, documentation, and training materials for users through multiple mediums
- Drive user engagement including feature discovery, onboarding, and adoption while ensuring the value of CRM is recognized through Sales Process Mapping and understanding.
- Drive the new Digital Adoption Platform development and deployment to support on the spot training and support
- Improve CRM usage and adoption to achieve desired sales objectives and maximize CRM investment
- Oversee administration of CRM data and data quality to support CRM reporting requirements
- Lead user acceptance testing activities with CRM user groups
- Drive communications and engagement with all levels of Governance Teams
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Liberal Arts or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-4 years proven working experience in sales, sales operations, or sales support role.
- Management experience preferred.
- Experience working with MS D365 or other customer relationship management system required.
- Experience creating and delivering training programs, including instructor-led, E-learning, and hybrid learning environments
- Experience with Digital Adoption Platforms such as Whatfix or Walkme
- Ability to communicate benefits of CRM
- Proven track record of success with cross functional teams, driving change and implementing new processes.
- Position requires excellent analytic, written, verbal and interpersonal skills plus demonstrated problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Strong customer orientation and ability to develop relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Good organizational skills to manage and balance multiple priorities & workflow. Able to take/give direction and implement/execute work independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills.